Electrician Benidorm based and serving Costa Blanca
Costa Blanca area is a popular tourist destination, and cities such as Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia, Benisa, Jalón are places where many expats are living during the year.
We realize how difficult can be living in an abroad country without speaking the local language. When you want a job done, it's better to be able to speak in your own language.At Marina Baixa Electrics, all our electricians speak English fluently and can understand what you really need to be done at your home
Why Choosing MB ELECTRICS
Licensed Electricians at MB Electrics are qualified Journeyman Electricians. Journeymen electricians must undergo a demanding 4 year, 4,000 hour apprenticeship program and know the Spanish National Electrical Code (REBT) before they can become qualified to become a Journeyman Electrician. MB Electrics is a licensed electrical contractor and can apply for electrical permits required by most municipalities.
Benefits of using our electricians
• Licensed to do electrical work in Spain
• They have intimate knowledge of the REBT
• They understand the risks of doing electricalwork incorrectly
Reasons you should trust MB ELECTRICS
Before you use an unlicensed electrician or handyman, consider this:
- Faulty wiring can cause fires
- Faulty wiring can cause shock/electrocution
- Spanish laws require a licensed electrician for electrical work
- Building inspectors know unprofessional electrical work
At MB ELECTRICS all our electricians are fully qualified and insured